When to Make a Report
Is someone you know ...
- experiencing a decline in work or academic performance?
- demonstrating disruptive or disturbing behavior?
- showing dramatic changes in appearance, behavior or weight?
- having problems at home, with classes or work?
- making disturbing comments in conversation, email, letters, social media postings or papers?
- sad, anxious or experiencing dramatic mood shifts?
- abusing alcohol or drugs?
- isolating themselves socially?
- acting paranoid or suspicious?
- frequently angry or easily frustrated?
- struggling with health problems?
These behaviors, especially when more than one is present, may be signs that someone is in distress.
JWU has many resources available to help students, faculty and staff; your private report can help make a difference for that person.